1. No more than 2 caravans of which only one can be static.
2. Maximum static caravan footprint of 36′ x 20′
3. No commercial activities, including storage of materials
4. No vehicles over 3.5 tonnes
5. External lighting subject to RBK approval
6. Stables and tack room to be demolished by 21st Jan 2023
The appeal is subject to the submission of a landscaping scheme to RBK by 21st October and its implementation within an agreed timetable.
If RBK refuse permission for the scheme or fail to make a decision by June 2023, an appeal is automatically made to the Secretary of State.
The wording is specified so that if the details are not submitted and approved in a timely fashion, the residential use of the site would cease until such time as approval had been given.